Proudly Serving You for Over 100 Years
It was over 100 years ago in New York that Phoenix Specialty Manufacturing got its humble start. The year was 1907 and the company first began providing washers and gaskets for local railroads and power utilities. Since then, we have been providing America's original equipment manufacturers with custom washers, shims, seals, stampings, gaskets, and spacers. We work with a variety of industries from the agricultural to the medical industry, and we've had the privilege of providing parts for NASCAR as well as NASA.
Historical Events from 1907
1907 was a landmark year in the United States for several reasons:
• Oklahoma became the 46th U.S. state
• The first electric ball dropped in Times Square on December 31
• April 17th was the busiest day in immigration in the history of Ellis Island
• The first Native American was elected as a US senator
• Pike Place Market was dedicated in Seattle
• Typhoid Mary became the blame for a series of devastating typhoid breakouts in New York
• Harry Houdini escaped from chains in an underwater aquatic park
• Phoenix Specialty Manufacturing opened for business
We are proud of our legacy at Phoenix Specialty and look forward to serving you for the next 100 years.
Contact us today to place your custom order for washers, shims, seals, gaskets, spacers, or stampings!